MASK MAKER DISCLAIMER
Thank you for purchasing the Mask Maker Machine (Mask Maker) from Gute Skin Pty Ltd ABN 72 637 237 257 (we, our or us). In purchasing the Mask Maker, you acknowledge and agree that the Mask Maker:
- should not be used on broken or chafed skin;
- should not be used if your skin experiences any allergies or adverse responses to any of the ingredients;
- should not be used if the mask is too hot or overheated;
- may require the addition of other products, such as vegan collagen tablets, which are not intended for human consumption; and
- must be used only in accordance with the instructions (including electrical instructions) provided together with the Mask Maker and not be used in any other way or for any other purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for and assume no liability for any loss, damage, expense or liability suffered by you or any other third party resulting from your purchase and/ or use of our Mask Maker Machine and associated products.
Further, we suggest you undertake a skin patch test (around 10cm) before applying the mask to your entire face. If you have sensitive skin or any allergies, you should seek the clearance of a suitably qualified health professional before using the product.